• Call Nouvel Catholic Central Elementary School – 989.792.2361 - Visit NCCE's Site

Call Nouvel Catholic Central High School – 989.791.4330 - Visit NCCHS's Site

Current Nouvel Catholic Central Info SkywardForm LibraryGive Online Today!

How often do students attend Mass and is attendance required?

All Nouvel students attend Mass once a week. The Holy Eucharist sustains and inspires teachers, students and staff as they work to achieve excellence in the classroom and live as disciples of Jesus.

Is Catholic education affordable?

A generous tuition assistance model is in place at Saginaw Area Catholic Schools. Click here for details.

When is the school office open?

During the school year, office hours are 7:15 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Summer office hours are 7:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday. The office is closed on major holidays and Fridays through the summer months. 

Does the school provide bus transportation?

Bus transportation for student athletes is provided to most off-campus sporting events.

Are students required to wear uniforms?

Nouvel has an established dress code. Click here for specific details. The information can also be found in the school handbook.

May students leave for lunch?

For the safety and security of students, Nouvel has a closed campus. The school offers a full-service cafeteria. Students may bring a lunch from home, but delivery of outside food is not permitted. Breakfast is also available daily from 7:30 a.m. until 7:50 a.m.

How do parents contact teachers?

Teachers may be contacted by note, phone message or email. Parents should expect a response within 24 hours.

How often are report cards issued?

Four times a year, although grades can be monitored by parents and students at any time via the Syward system.

What does the comprehensive fee include?

The annual fee covers the cost of school textbooks, sports passes, retreats and selected student activities.

What if a student will be absent all day?

Parents are expected to call the attendance office by 9 a.m. on the day of an absence. This lets the school know the student is safe and accounted for. When the student returns to school, he or she will need a note from a parent or guardian to document the absence.

What if a student has an appointment and needs to leave school?

The parent or guardian should send a written, signed note to the attendance office before the start of school on the day of the appointment. The student will be given a permission form to be released from class. The student will sign out in the attendance office, indicating what time he or she is leaving the building. If a student comes back the same day, he or she should sign in at the attendance office.

Parents can pick their student up and drop them off at the sidewalk leading to the attendance/athletic office, located in the rear of the school building across from the athletic complex ticket booth.

How can a transcript be requested?

To legally release transcripts, a request must be submitted in person or by writing to Ms. Foy in the guidance office. Click here to download a transcript request form. Legacy school records are maintained at the Diocese of Saginaw and can be requested through the Office of Education at (989)797-6651.

Upcoming NCCHS Events

Wed Dec 20, 2017 @11:00AM - 12:00PM
Thu Dec 21, 2017 @ 7:55AM - 12:00PM
Half day / Christmas break begins
Fri Dec 22, 2017 @12:00AM
SCHOOL CLOSED / Christmas break
Mon Dec 25, 2017 @12:00AM
SCHOOL CLOSED / Christmas break
Tue Dec 26, 2017 @12:00AM
SCHOOL CLOSED / Christmas break
Wed Dec 27, 2017 @12:00AM
SCHOOL CLOSED / Christmas break
Thu Dec 28, 2017 @12:00AM
SCHOOL CLOSED / Christmas break
Fri Dec 29, 2017 @12:00AM
SCHOOL CLOSED / Christmas break
Mon Jan 01, 2018 @12:00AM
SCHOOL CLOSED / Christmas break
Tue Jan 02, 2018 @12:00AM
SCHOOL CLOSED / Christmas break









ncchs handbook 

nccshs home logo
2555 Wieneke Rd
Saginaw, MI 48603

7:30 am - 4:00 pm 







The nation doesn't simply need what we have. It needs what we are.

– St. Edith Stein